Sunday, August 10, 2008

Back On Track Again - Sorta

OK, vacation is over. Been a stressful week though, Monday we sold our home while the new place still is not ready for move in. So, we have three weeks now to close on the new place, let's hope it all comes together last minute now. And I am also realizing that it is now high time to up my training volume, especially my bike and running distances. So, for the most part, this week was a pretty solid effort. I managed to run three times, covering a little over 20 miles. And on the bike I joined my first larger group ride in ages, riding 43 miles at a good solid pace with the Brooklyn Triathlon Club. All together, the last week I worked out almost 9 hours, half of it on the bike. I am pleased with the week but the distances need to still go up alot.

No comments: