Tuesday, January 22, 2008

How Do I Rank?

OK, so I am a middle of the pack age grouper and proud of it. That does not mean I am not competitive though, alas, I have recently checked on my USAT year-end national ranking.
There are 7192 male triathletes in my age group (40-44) in 2007 that are ranked nationally, meaning they have competed in at least three USAT sanctioned triathlons last year. Out of that illustrous group, I am ranked 2399th with a score of 72.45535 (out of a maximum potential 100).
Not bad I guess, but just by finishing a few minutes faster in one of my races I could have made it two spots further up and mathematically within the top third of my age group nationally. Or, as it stands, I can proudly say, I am leading the middle of the pack in my age group.
Rock On!


http://www.usatrankings.com

No comments: